I heart Dierks...
There's nothing like being swooned (• to be emotionally affected by someone or something that one admires; become ecstatic) by this guy! And did he ever swoon the two of us last night!!
Wow- he put on a G R E A T show!!
Right here in our little ol' town!! ...OUTSIDE, in May, at 8pm!! (coo coo)
My favorite was in the beginning he said something like: "We're not gonna let a little cold weather get us down. I'm gonna give ya'll I got!" It was hot. And boy did he ever!
And no, these pictures were not taken with a zoom lens...we were that close!
(We had to throw some elbows)
There's nothing like being swooned (• to be emotionally affected by someone or something that one admires; become ecstatic) by this guy! And did he ever swoon the two of us last night!!Right here in our little ol' town!! ...OUTSIDE, in May, at 8pm!! (coo coo)
And no, these pictures were not taken with a zoom lens...we were that close!
(We had to throw some elbows)
I think I had this perma-smile the whole time...well, actually, I still have it.
I can't stop laughing at this picture.
ENJOY! L O V E his voice!
Another ONe



7 comments:
sara..don't know who this guy is..but he's cute:)..i LOVE the car pictures...ella has that same little car and you should see what her and the neighborhood kids do with that thing..i need to take photos...ella likes to ride on top of the car...(with her stomach touching the top and her legs dangle down the back..if that makes sense)..then an older kid gets inside the car and they go cruisin'..it's so funny..i call it the double decker car!
oooohhhhh.... Me too!
Love this guy too. Next time you go to a concert, any concert, I should go with you. You always manage to get good seats. Remember Collin Raye?? Didn't you and Dene get good seats at the Fair? mom
sara..i'm sorry i'm not really up & up on music..i usually hear about things a yr. after the fact:)...i didn't know he was a country music singer...i like his music..and he has a very nice voice..and you look HOT!
No way! TOO MUCH fun. I am so jealous! First that you saw Dierks that close--HOT. Two, you got to hear him SING. Three, that you are smokin' hot even in a close up! Tia too:) Looks like an awesome night ladies!
Sara - I got on tape an interview with Dierks on the CMT channel - so if you haven't seen it, you can watch it next time you're down. mom
Best show ever!! I wish we could do that every Thursday night!!!
Post a Comment