Sunday, February 17

I have to put this down, because every time I think about it, it makes me chuckle - and also makes me realize how easy it is to assume things.

I had a conversation that went something like this today with a gal at church (she has one little boy who just turned one):

Gal: I don't know how you do it with 3 boys.
Me: Um, it's utter chaos. But it's great.
Gal: Yeah. *pause* But your boys are so good.
Me: ?*%@#? Utterly confused and wondering if I heard her right...(while in the background Brock is fighting with a girl in nursery)

She obviously has never seen this blog! Riiiiiiight.

But then I got down to it because she said -"But Wyatt is so easy going." - She was comparing my #3 -who is a very laid back, easy kid, to her #1 and only...who isn't.
Like I said - it's so easy to make assumptions. (and I wasn't making an assumption about her little guy, cuz she's the one that said it!) :)

3 comments:

Becky said...

i dont know! i think i might be with her on the HOW DO YOU DO IT comment! i had my neice and nephew last weekend and it was SO CRAZY! breakfast was the worst! i couldnt get food in their mouths fast enough. Whew..it is tiresome for sure! props to you..mama of 3! WOW! :)

Cassie Simonton said...

I think your right...she has never seen your blog!!;) I still have nightmares about Coby and an axe!! Your poor door...did it ever recover?

mom said...

Yes, everything IS relative! We think you do a great job with your boys, always feeling good about how you and Jess are raising them. You are awesome! mom