h A p P y V a L e N t i n E s D a Y!
I am giddy, happy & in love. It feels so good.
We made Abby's sour cream sugar cookies last night (mmm) and Bodie wanted to make Valentines for his preschool class... He signed them all himself! wow.
One of Jess's friends on the Dept. is really sick w/ pneumonia and is in the hospital - so we made him a Valentine too...
...and we are getting lots more of this today!
8 comments:
sara..those cookies look scrumptious!! can i have the recipe for next hear? also..i LOVE your cards..could they be any cuter?!?!? and bodie can write his name so good for his age..wow! pre-school and his hard workin' momma is payin' off!
The cookies look yummie and the cards are wonderful. Did Bodie complain of writers cramp? Lot of writing for a little guy. Happy Valentines Day to all of you! xoxo mom
the cookies look so professional. Yum! I love the picture of the snow on the tree.
I love his handwriting!!! Those cookies are the best!
I bet you are getting dumped on up there because it is raining a ton down here! Rach made those cookies too and I helped her frost them and eat them! So yum. The harness reminds me of the SNL bit that we used to laugh about. THANKS for the cd!!!! So cool! I feel so lucky to have one of the originals. It sounds really good!!
"I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!"
cute valentines! Way to go Bodie! The snow looks like tons of FUN. I want to take Shep to the snow, he'd LOVE it.
I've always dogged on harnesses for kids, until we went to Disneyland and I totally envied the parent's that had them.
Happy Valentines Day! Sara, you are so good at posting. How do you do it?! On fire!
MMMMMMM Sour Cream sugar cookies!! Those look so good! Looks like you guys had a great V-Day!
Post a Comment