Just when I think I can't take anymore of Griffin's "messes," I look at your blog and low and behold Brock has outdone himself again!!! And Griffin's messes don't seem so bad. A hatchet? What the? Poor, poor Sara.
OH NO!!!! You really do have the most "spirited" little two year old!!! I'm sooooo sorry!!! Sorry, I did have to laugh just a little, but if it was my door I don't think I would have found it soo funny! Sorry!
Sara, are you running Moab too? How fun! I seriously hope I'll be able to do it- I think I have tendinitis in my right hip and it totally flared up during my run yesterday- I honestly couldn't walk until about 10am this morning. I'm going to have to take it way easy this week... UG!
I am Sara, and this is my blog: ALL BOY MANIA, my life as i know it. Thanks for visiting my attempt at capturing my daily life, photo-journal style! Enjoy!
12 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS! Maybe he was pretending to save a victim in a raging fire??
oh my word sara..that is crazy..and really funny at the same time:)
Oh Sara..suddenly I realize my kids are not the ONLY ones..but THAT. I am also SPEACHLESS. CRAP.
Yikes!
i am histarically laughing!!!
I would be so scared to ever leave him alone. How do you take a shower or go to the bathroom without worring?
Oh no...I have one of those too. I feel for you...doesn't it so save their lives when you pull out a camera?
Just when I think I can't take anymore of Griffin's "messes," I look at your blog and low and behold Brock has outdone himself again!!! And Griffin's messes don't seem so bad. A hatchet? What the? Poor, poor Sara.
OH NO!!!! You really do have the most "spirited" little two year old!!! I'm sooooo sorry!!!
Sorry, I did have to laugh just a little, but if it was my door I don't think I would have found it soo funny! Sorry!
Sara, are you running Moab too? How fun! I seriously hope I'll be able to do it- I think I have tendinitis in my right hip and it totally flared up during my run yesterday- I honestly couldn't walk until about 10am this morning. I'm going to have to take it way easy this week... UG!
We're staying at the Comfort Suites Moab. You?
nothing is sacred to a rwo year old. we'll all laugh about it....someday:)
Scary! Remind me not to sleep over at your house with a crazy boy on the loose. Just kidding. :)
Post a Comment