Friday, February 1

Dear Trader Joe's,

Why don't you have a store in Flagstaff?? I really just don't understand.

Click HERE to make a location request! Even if you don't live in Flagstaff, please make one for me!!!

Thanks.

5 comments:

melinda said...

I made a request for you. I always wondered why there wasn't one in Flag??? I LOVE Trader Joes!

Russ and Debbie said...

Amen. How is it that Flagstaff has 3 safeways and one health food store.

Miss Niss said...

TRADER JOES ROCKS!!!!

Jordan said...

I also made a request for you. Because, I only shop at Trader joe's and costco. Trader joe's lifts my spirits and makes my world go round. Trader joe's loves my kids and has samples that could kick costco's you-know-what. REally, I can't say enough about Trader Joe's. It's like I'm having an affair with him.

The Watkins said...

That is so funny! I was actually on Trader Joe's website earlier today and had made a request. Then I visit your blog tonight and see your post. I was just at Fry's today and saw this cereal in their health food section that I like to buy for Stevie at Trader Joe's. The same cereal at Fry's was around $2.00 more a box. Great idea posting this on your blog. Maybe if they get enough requests we can get one in Flag.