Sunday, January 27

I am starting THE ARTIST'S WAY again - this time my sisters and mom are on board (right guys?) It will be fun to check up on each other. I posted about it once before - you can read it here.


It's just an amazing, purging, insightful, life changing process and will be wonderful to do again! Amen.

9 comments:

Jamelle Kelly said...

so funny!! I just pulled my book out again too. Good luck. I'm trying to get Jeff to do it with me.

Amber said...

crazy! I was going to e-mail you yesterday to ask you the name of that inspiring book you read a while ago- I get on your blog and here it is!!!! I think it must be a sign- I am getting it ASAP

Tia said...

Okay I think I am ready to commit when are you starting it - I have been thinking about it this long I might as well do it!

sara said...

I started today - it's going to be hard -because let's face it, we're all busy - and it takes time! But it is so worth it! It will be really fun talking with you all during the course!!! cool!!!!
Amber - it is a sign! :P Get it!

[dene'] said...

So sara, I read the first 2 chapters and I am having a hard time getting into it and relating. I feel like I am in "surviving" mode rather than "getting my creativity back" mode. I'll call you.

The Dean Family said...

sara..fun pictures below! please tell me you bought that jacket..it looks gorgeous on you!

Jade said...

hey, yes I have to say the memories of sleepovers on the trampoline and discussing our favorite colors and watching miss america ( and picking out which one we were gonna be..lol!!) I love that we both have 3 boys, that's awesome! isn't it the most fun ever???

Jen-ben said...

hmmm...have to look into that one. Thanks!

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

Okay my mom just did a post on this, and wow it felt like she read my mind. Today was one of those days, I just tried to give too much to , too many different people...and that leaves me sitting here at 9pm still in my gym clothes! What is my name again? MOM? :)