Saturday, January 26

I had a really, really FABULOUS week with these galsEven though this picture pretty much sums up our trip! R A I N! :)Movies, shopping, food...
and good company - what more could a girl ask for?
There was also a Martin guitar open house thing that we went to and were able to check out the beautiful, amazing guitars. This guitar would retail in the $8,000 range! - There was one there that was $100,000. - I didn't dare breathe on it.
This is me not looking forward to running that morning, but I got over it real quick...because this is where I ran - and I actually had a bit of sunshine...(I'll leave out the part where my MIL pointed down the beach and said "See that pier, I'll be in the parking lot" - Little did she know there were a few Estuaries depositing into the ocean between us and the pier! :D) It was a fun adventure. - I guess I didn't leave that part out after all. :) It was funny.
I am in L O V E with this jacket. Ahhhhhh. I obviously had to take a picture. Who does that?
It is late January and the leaves are still changing color and falling...
Wish we were on the beach for this one - We didn't see much sun this trip - not that it slowed us down any!
So fun. Miss you already Auntie! Thanks for being an amazing hostess.

To top off the week, I came home to a clean house (I left it a wreck), my two year old out of diapers, & my man folding laundry. So, I suppose it really IS possible to do it all and do it well - you just have to be male.

11 comments:

Shauna said...

Oooh that jacket is awesome. Where's it from? You look so cute in it, hope you bought it! And your trip sounds awesome, as does your husband.

Miss Niss said...

yay! what a fun trip! and so jealous of the run on the beach!! beautiful!!!

Rachel Clare said...

So where were you? CA? What a fun trip!

Anonymous said...

A week in Cali!! How nice! I just saw that jacket last night at Banana and loved it. Did you get it? I love the pics of the scenery. Nothin beats the beach! I bet it was nice to get away and have some "you" time. Props to Jess for potty training! He's a keeper!

Tia said...

It sounds like you had a great time, Uh hello the beach can't get any better than that? Yeah where did you go and I love that jacket, thanks for taking a picture!

Cassie Simonton said...

Wow, what an awesome trip...just girls! How fun...to bad you had to run a marathon though!:) Cute jacket!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Seriously nice break from the kids and then to come home to that...can Jess call Ross and give him some tips? LUCKY girl!

sara said...

NO....did not get the jacket - maybe if it goes on sale - I just couldn't bring myself to spend that much on an article of clothing!! Especially when I live in a really 'laxed' area when it comes to clothes- but nonetheless- let me know (anyone) if it ever does go on sale! :P It is nice to have a picture of me in it though! Ha.
My sister in law lives on the Central coast - "5 cities area" - San Luis Obispo, Oceano, Pismo Beach, Aroyo Grande...can't remember the other one. It was so beautiful - Love, love, love the mountains and beach combo - It reminds me kinda of Maui. Also - we went to Santa Barbara one day- I wish the day was longer for that one!!! LOVE THAT PLACE!

Marilyn said...

OK...Sara....take back the "have to be male" comment.....because you know and I know that if Jess had just barely hung on...HE WOULD NOT ADMIT IT!!!!! But I love that boy for doing it and for giving us that fun week together! (P.S. you know I love him anyway...the good, bad, and we know there isn't any ugly)....(Yes, I am his mom!)

[dene'] said...

LAH..HUV the JACKET. did you buy it??? you should have if it didn't cost you an arm and a leg!

melinda said...

Ooh, looks like a great time you had! While the jacket was way cute and you should watch for it to go on sale, I looked at the pic and thought "She is so adorable!" You don't need no fancy jacket to look great;)

And what a way to find the house and kid! way to go Jess--what a guy!

I feel so bad, I just saw your comment about Tues and it is over. :( I'm sorry! Next time for sure. Let me know!