Monday, December 10

LIGHT PARADE!!!
Jess was working, and I didn't really feel like standing in the freezing cold with 3 kiddos in tow...so we rode in the firetruck!! :) The boys had a blast.
Isn't it BEAUTIFUL?
This was my view from the back cab.The fire truck is SO pretty covered in lights. My best picture- sticking my head out the window! :(
Bodie all strapped in before the parade started. That didn't last long! During the parade he was hanging out the window, yelling 'Merry Christmas' to everyone!Brock just stood mesmerized looking out at everyone. I'm sure people just saw the top of a little head!
And Wyatt had tons of fun looking out the window at the crowd! It was a FUN night! -
This was our Christmas card from last year that we never sent out!! It was after the light parade in front of the decorated fire truck. I ordered the cards online and a couple hours later, Wyatt decided to come 4 weeks early!! ohwell. They weren't that great!

3 comments:

Cassie Simonton said...

Look at me being the first comment!!! WOOOHOOOO!!! That parade looks like a ton of fun!!! Now your boy's are going to want to ride in the FIRE TRUCK every year...that might be a new family tradition!!

The Watkins said...

I am so sad that we missed riding in the fire truck. It looks like you guys had a great time. I am such a chicken about driving in the snow, maybe next year.

Miss Niss said...

how totally FUN!!! and your christmas card from last year is awesome! i love it!