Tuesday, December 11

I LOVE snow!! :) We have been getting quite a bit, so when today was a "snow day" and the schools were canceled, we promptly got ourselves a babysitter so we could go PLAY!

On our way up to the resort...
Getting the 'skins' on our ski's

So I must admit, me and powder 20" deep, DON'T mix. I weeped and wailed and gnashed my teeth, and felt like a 5 year old who needed help from her daddy (who happened to be Jess in this case.) After our first run, I was ready to call it quits -but Jess wouldn't let me...so we started skinning up again - all the while me dreading going back down. But I'm glad he made me go again, because I'm only going to get better by shutting up and DOING it - and the 2nd time around was better - but honestly there was REALLY too much snow - but I'll stop complaining!
Here is the little video Jess put together of the day...

6 comments:

melinda said...

OOH looks like a TOTALLY cool date! That is ALOT of powder! Glad you guys had some fun in the snow!

Jamelle Kelly said...

Soooooooo jelous!!!!!

Shauna said...

That video is so cute! Makes me rethink liking snow :) I am pretty dang scared to drive there next weekend, not a good snow driver!

Jen-ben said...

Fun!! Glad you were able to ENJOY!!

Becky said...

that was cute! you guys are still cute as can be! My brother moved up there over the weekend and hasnt stopped talking about the SNOW! he loves it!

sara said...

Bec - you should get me his # and I'll have him over for dinner!(and his girlfriend too!)

Jamelle - we'll be up there soon! Unless you want to trade off days!

Shauna- rethink it baby! :) The roads should be good - they are now anyway, so don't stress. I'll keep you posted!