Thursday, December 13

ONE YEAR AGO TODAY...
Our little surprise that couldn't wait another 4 weeks. - He really wanted to be part of the festivities I guess. This makes me want another little one. I LOVE this moment.
Poor kid. "Someone get this stuff off my face!"
With Nana and Auntie
We were happy he decided to make an early appearance. The delivery was amazing. Not even kidding. I would do it over, and over, and over....
He was SOOOOOOOOO tiny...and kinda scary looking...but we didn't think so...
he was soooooooo precious. (I can't NOT think of Lord of the Rings when I type that word!)
And now look at the kid - he did done growed up on us!!
Ohhhhhhhhh.....be happy little one! It's your BIRTHDAY!!
I'm so glad this kid is apart of our family.

4 comments:

melinda said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt!! He is SOO cute!!

Miss Niss said...

i remember before having my little walker how life was fine and we were happy. now i can't imagine how our lives would have been this last year without him! he's been such a FUN addition to our family and his daddy sure LOVES HIM!!!

happy bday wyatt:) cutie!

Rachael said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt! Sara, I was so jealous he came early. But now I'm not so sure because I'm not ready for Jace's 1st birthday - it went way too fast! Having him late bought me more time to get ready for him to turn 1.

melinda said...

They do share a birthday! Was Wyatt born on a Friday? Tyler was, and he was 4 weeks early too!!