Friday, October 26

I had every good intention of going to bed early, when I happened upon THIS. Woah. I was intrigued. Seeing as this was a continuing story - I had to start from the beginning. Coming upon her 11th anniversary with her hunky, hardworking cowboy 'Marlboro Man' - this city girl recounts how they met and fell in love... Needless to say - I didn't make it to bed early. It's a good one! Be prepared to be swept away!!!! Read from the beginning.

5 comments:

Becky said...

you suck! you totally got me hooked on this girls' story! i havent finished it yet but i really like the ladies style of writing! :P

Kim said...

"My hiney tingled wildly."

Hee hee.

Jordan and Katie said...

Sara, I didn't read the story, but Katie and I just listened to your song "Holding On." Wow. It was amazing. I guess I just needed to tell you that it blew me away. You're so talented! . . . and we were once in the same choir class? Apparently that was where our paths diverged - you onward and upward, and me not onward nor upward. Anyway, just thought I'd say hi and tell you great job on some amazing writing etc. - Jordan

sara said...

Kim!!! Is that a direct quote!? People, it really is PG. :P Oh, I am laughing - maybe out of embarrassment because Jordan Ash's eyes had to read that *out of context*!

Jordan - way nice - thank you.
Mrs. T taught me everything I know! lol - anyone know if she's STILL there? Man, that was a fun class!!! Gosh - I had the BIGGEST crush on Brad - I got Mrs. T. to make him my partner!! Smoooooooth. Funny.

Anonymous said...

I have read some of her entries in the past and I just can't get anything else done so I can't let myself go to her blog. She is so good at her story telling I love it and I will take your word for it that it is good becasue I am sure it is!