Saturday, September 15

There's nothing like making 3 kids seem easy to handle, when you take care of SIX of 'em for two days!! (Wyatt is napping)
Meet (3 of the 4) Webb kids:

Ellie
She's a little firecracker - her favorite color is blue, like her beautiful eyes, she is super good with 2 yr. olds and babies, AND dogs, and is in the 2nd grade. She can devour 2 eggs before I can even get the toast on her plate, and is asking for more by the time I turn around. Truely a metabolic wonder. (To be 7 again) Oh, and she is a fabulous speller.
Beck
This is the smartest 1st grader I know! Especially on the topic of giant squids - Wow, did I learn a lot. Seriously. Did you know that a giant squid can put the smack down on small sharks (and EAT them) and work a sperm whale over?? We saw some amazing videos on YouTube. Oh, and he is very fond of 'nature' -"Did you know killing insects/animals is killing nature?" Luckily he didn't view flushing a spider down the toilet as killing nature - He just got to see it swim.
Olivia
Oh, how cute is this little girl? She is in Bodie's pre-school class. She claims he tried to kiss her on the first day- he denies it, but they are still friends. :) She is a madwoman on a bike and likes to snuggle (so sweet). She really made me want a girl. -But she adamantly refused to have her hair braided - she prefers it down and blowin' in the wind! (oh, and her favorite color is pink)

We had a really great time (despite Brock constantly being a stinker to Beck and Olivia - I really didn't know what I was gonna do with *or to* the kid!) The older two go to school just around the corner, so it was really convenient -although I have to say I must have been a sight to see with 6 kids under the age of 7 in tow! It was actually fun. :)

Kona being such a sport! Shown with her beautiful necklace/adornment, no doubt added by miss Olivia!
Oh, the story of the baby frogs. I will omit this one, however, I will mention that two have yet to be accounted for...I really hope they made it outside. *shudder*

The Photo Shoot....



Tooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

Driving around and running errands today with ONLY three kids to account for was almost a breeze. It's funny how your perception can change so quickly! :P

Regretting:
We stopped by the fire station on our way home from the athletic club to watch Dad in action, teaching the Fire 1&2 class. They had the burn tower smokin' and the big trucks out, ladders up, and the nozzles streaming. (approx. 600 gal./minute) It was fun to see, and of course the boys had died and gone to heaven. Oh how I was wishing I had my camera with me!!! My man is pretty hot in turnouts. It gets me every time!

8 comments:

Tia said...

So I don't think they had a problem with fun at your house, you win in that department!

[dene'] said...

Sara- looks like you had your hands full and yet survived beautifully. The pictures are too cute.

Becky said...

SIX KIDS! AHHHH! i dont know what i would do with myself! :p or THEM for that matter! SHZZZ girl! you never stop amazing me! :) Love all the pics! So pretty! And i had to giggle when you were telling about jess in action! That would be SO cool to see!

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

I know what you mean about how quick your perception changes with the whole number of children! Very cute pics! I had to laugh when I read about you watching your man in action. I do the same thing. You would think that seeing Preston in his uniform is old news, since hello he is active duty military! It still melts me after all these years! I love my man in uniform!

Rachel Clare said...

My hero. I can't imagine! That's insane- glad you all fared well!

Marnie said...

Sara, are you thinking about taking up photography professionally? You should. Cute pictures! I can't imagine 6... 3 is killer enough for me too!

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Six kids is quite the task to take on. Looks like the kids had a lot of fun! Love all the pics - very cute!

Ginger John said...

I will only say you BRAVE BRAVE girl. And oh my gosh those are beautiful pictures. You are awesome. The ones with the cool looking old doors are my FAV. Love them! You've got serious talent!