I AM A WINNER!!! :) I COULD HARDLY BELIEVE IT WHEN I VISITED NIENIE DIALOGUES THIS MORNING AND SAW THAT I WON THE GIVE AWAY. MY LITTLE HEART STARTED TO PITTER-PATTER. :) SHE WAS CELEBRATING HER 2ND BLOG B-DAY BY GIVING AWAY A PAIR OF EARINGS. LUCKY ME! CHECK IT OUT...
NieNie: Living with Jimmy.
IT'S A GREAT BLOG. I PRETEND LIKE WE ARE FRIENDS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
we are friends
Congratulations Sara! Isn't it so fun to win things...well, at least I THINK it would be (smile). So I want to see them. Please post. It was great talking to you today. Again, YOU ROCK!
When I saw on Nie's blog that you won, I took a peek on your little blog and what a ride. I'm super impressed with your run/hike in Telluride!! You've totally inspired me to do this sometime. You have darling boys, too. I live in AZ as well.
Congrats! So you must've spoke to her heart! That's so cool :)
Yeah Sara!!! The 3 days I don't read nie nie and there is a giveaway??? My timing is so bad. (I was prepping to speak at standards night, we just got back! It was soooo great!)Anyway, Those earrings are perfect for you and will look lovely, I am sure!
congrats!! i loved your pictures in tele ride (sp?)..josh enjoyed looking at them too!!
Nie! :)
Dene' - I will do a post about them, but if you click on the link, she's pasted the earings on my picture. They're pretty little flowers.
Jordan! Thanks for visiting AND commenting! I have visited your blog...didn't you recently do a race w/ your husband?? 1/2 marathon?? You should do Imogene....it'll be a big party! :)
SWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.
Post a Comment