Monday, September 10

More pics from the weekend...we had so much FUN!!


This (chair 8) was right outside our room. Fabulous location. What a great backdrop for a photo op, eh?


Jess keeping the kiddo's busy during the race - This was in Ridgeway

These kids love trains!

Jess the super dad!! Just about to board the gondolla to go to Mountain Village for a BBQ w/ friends. It was a nice evening!

The view of Telluride from inside the Gondolla. I love this town!


I absolutely LOVE this picture!!


Sunday we played around at the town park and then took a drive up to see a waterfall (I wasn't up for hiking!!)


We're missing Wyatt - he was asleep in the car.

This house sat right at the top of these falls (they're kinda hard to see)



View of Telluride from the waterfalls

8 comments:

Courtney said...

Looks like fun and very beautiful scenery. So, how was the race?

Rachel Clare said...

How did the race go?? I'm so sad it was this past weekend! I thought it was NEXT weekend. We'd talked about driving up- weren't the Kelly's there too? It's only a 2 hour drive or something for us. Oh well.
Hope all went well!!

Becky said...

YOu have the must photogenic family EVER! :) Great GREAT pics!

sara said...

Darn it! Ya - ALL the Kelly's were there- it was alot of fun! Next year!! :)
It took me awhile to post about the race!! It was AWESOME!

Shauna said...

Ya it's so pretty there. What a great dad/husband you have!

Marnie said...

Beautiful, fun pictures! Sara you look so cute.

Brittney Smith said...

Sara, I am so proud of you! Wow it looks beautiful. What a fun family trip!

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

those are amazing pics! makes me want to go t here! How did the race go?