BODIE'S FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! (PRE-SCHOOL)
He did a little summer pre-school session, but this is his official start!
We started the day w/ eggs & toast - one of his favorites of late.
He did a little summer pre-school session, but this is his official start!
We started the day w/ eggs & toast - one of his favorites of late.
Wyatt agreeing that Bodie was going to have a great day!
(is this kid ever NOT drooling?)
Bodie ready to go! The boys and I dropped him off. He could really care less that I/we were leaving-
Mr. Independent.
With Wyatt down for his nap, Brock is happy to have some exclusive Momma time!!
(although he does keep saying: "I want to see what Bodie's doing!") :P
oh, and the grass is a HIT!



7 comments:
I LOVE grass, we had a dirt backyard in CO and I HATED it!!! I don't know how we survived without grass, my boy's love the backyard!!! Our boy's are getting soo big...Bryson starts PRE-School here in a few days and he can not waite!! You would think leaving me would be harder on him too but he seems to do just fine!
I love seeing the great pics. SARA!!!!
Bodie is stylin'. H e l l o.
I can't wait for all the fun projects he will bring home.
All the boys are so cute. I've said that before, yep.
It's so fun...and yet a little sad when they start to leave you. He's so adorable. AND we so have the same counter tops! I must have good taste :)
yay bodie! did he have a good day? i hope you get feeling better:)
Bodie is SO handsome!! How fun!
Sarah, you've posted so many CUTE pictures! I love it. You are a beautiful mom with such cute boys! I can't believe you have a preschooler! Fun!
That is so fun that Bodie is in school. I can't wait to experience that with William. It is so fun to see them happy and proud of themselves for doing "big' things.
Post a Comment