This picture screams 'creative' to me. Not that it hasn't been done before, but I love it!
This is her sweet little girl, and SEXY mini cooper that she drives - so suiting for her!
Kim dreams and makes her dreams a reality. She dreamed of taking riding lessons. While taking a ceramics class, she met up with Sue, who happend to ride and was intersted in teaching. A perfect match was made! This is Kim frolicing through the fields at Sue's ranch. Beautiful!
And jumping! Wow! I really enjoyed it when Sue and Kim would come up here for a horse show and we got to visit.
Kim also is a sculptor. She once dreamed of 'showing' in a gallery and actually selling her art. Those dreams have both come true as well.I love these pieces.


Her sketches are amazing. I love going to her house and seeing what she is working on.
And then having the ability to bring it to life in 3-D is amazing to me.
Her riding lessons no doubt inspired her.

It was so fun going w/ Jess to her art opening in downtown Scottsdale and seeing the response to her art. I was very proud to be introduced as her sister.

I love that Kim blogs about FOOD. She documents what she eats (seriously, over 80 pics!):
Who knows what this is... Salad w/ cucumber, avacado, red onion, carrots, tomatoes, brown rice(?) lentils, apples - YOU NAME IT! :) yum.
Oatmeal w/ cinnamon, raisins and bananans (my personal morning favorite)
I find her documentation very interesting!
Not to mention inspiring! What a yummy breakfast.
oooo, isn't this so pretty? My kind of sandwhich. And cherries are my favorite.
And she's sassy. I love you Kim.




9 comments:
SARA! *HUGS*
(p.s. Thanks for reminding me that I enjoy my food best when I'm monitoring it, and not snacking.)
Great post! i love kim too! I had so much fun when she was my trainer! She is awesome! and oh so talented!
How funny, I just did a sister post!! We must think alike. How talented is she!! Jelous.
I don't know Kim but I love food so we can be friends :)
great one sara!!
I admire Kim too!! She is one of the greatest friends I have ever had! She inspires.
I sure love Kim too. Cool posting!!
What an awesome tribute, Sara... Thank you for sharing it with us. It was great reading those wonderful things about her. Her 'fearless living' has not only enriched her life, but it has been an inspiration to me. Someday I hope to be more like her in that regard - I'm working at it (thanks, Kim) :) mom
What an awesome tribute, Sara... Thank you for sharing it with us. It was great reading those wonderful things about her. Her 'fearless living' has not only enriched her life, but it has been an inspiration to me. Someday I hope to be more like her in that regard - I'm working at it (thanks, Kim) :) mom
Post a Comment