Thursday, July 19



I am a little sad. Jess got called out to a fire in Nevada this morning and left as soon as he packed. So he will most likely be gone for the next two weeks! sigh. (I feel a song coming on...) Not that I haven't done this before, but man. We're in the middle of several projects, so that is a bummer. Wouldn't it be so cool if I could get a ton done while he was gone?? Highly unlikely in my circumstances, but I could surprise myself. Here's to optamistic, happy thoughts!!
Time to put the kiddo's down for a nap, regain my sanity and get some housework done!

9 comments:

Jen said...

Yuck, I am sorry Sara...If you need some "me" time, you should head over here!! We would love to have more boys around!

Jen
P.S. I made your salsa for a little dinner party last night and people we GULPING it down!!

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen-ben said...

So I'd like to know what your projects are....=) Sorry Jess is gone!!

Rachel Clare said...

Justin is out of town off and on for a while to come too. Wish we lived closer! We could hang and the boys could play...

sara said...

The salsa is a keeper! :) Yes - I may take you up on your offer and make a trip to 'your side of town'!!

Projects: (sigh)
-The landscaping is the MAJOR one at the moment. We took down several trees, ripped the back deck out, and all the grass front and back. Starting with a clean slate. So currently it is DIRT front and back. Not fun!! My boys love it though. If only I could leave them outside! :)
-Finishing our bathroom - this entails finishing the tile for the backsplash, building a linen closet, and triming out everything. grrr.
-Finishing the laundry room. Not a whole lot left -
-um. and remember those curtains for the boys room I posted about FOREVER ago? Still not done...

Rach - I think you need to make a Flagstaff trip! When's the last time you've been here??

Courtney said...

If I wasn't gone for the next two weeks myself I would say come down and visit. You would love the 110 degree weather:) Sorry he's gone, that is no fun.

Kim said...

Sara! That is sad. I want you to finish the curtains, because you KNOW that will look SO GOOD!

Becky said...

oh no! i am so sorrY! That stinks ROYALY! We sure missed you the other night for the girls night out! :P

sara said...

I know Bec. - I just really didn't feel like driving down, and being hot and sweaty and dealing with the heat! Pretty lame excuse, I know. But Abby came up and it was really fun to see her and hang out with Todd and get to know him better- I have never really talked to him before - and I got to meet little John.:)It would've been fun to see the girls -I'm waiting to see pictures!? Did no one have a camera!??