Monday, July 16


It was SO nice to see Megan (Fowler) Klatt last week when she stopped to visit on her way through town. She has the cutest, sweetest little boys - Parker and Gunnar. And it was really nice to catch up - it had been YEARS!! For sure pre-babies, and before she was even married. Crazy. Thanks for stopping Megan!


Wyatt and Gunnar at the park.

4 comments:

Tia said...

Im just getting so much done at 11:00 at night it's hard to stop! Mornings are great but i have all these things I want to do during the day and I don't want to wait until the morning!

craven711 said...

Wow! Haven't seen Megan in years! Her boys are so cute!

Nat said...

What a fun post. Megan hasn't changed a bit. Except of course that she's married now and has two boys! They are all so cute!

harmon family said...

Where is Megan living now. I never see anyone. I missed the night out the other week because of meet the teacher night. My kid's schools start early.