Friday, May 11

I visited my Mom over the past few days at her new home in Prescott while both our hubbies were fishing the Black River. (Jess took Bodie AND the dog!) It was nice and relaxing! She had this YUMMY soap in the guest bathroom, so I frequently found reasons to wash my hands. It's Pink Grapefruit and smells mmm good. I love grapefruit though. Gotta go and get me some!

4 comments:

Becky said...

L-O-V-E...LOVE that soap! it is so one of my favorites! Makes we want to eat my hands!

Cassie Simonton said...

Hey you know what I heard..if you wear the grapefruit sent you appear six years younger to people!!

sara said...

For real?!

Kim said...

Hahahhhahahhaa! You appear 6 years younger...hahhahaha!

I'll try it.



Seriously, I haven't seen Mom's finished house yet. I'm going to have to create an excuse to invite myself up there. I've heard from Clancey that it's great.