How cute is this?

Jess was playing his guitar out on the porch and Bodie brought his out to play and sing along. Of course, Brock started dragging my guitar out there (ouch) so I had to dig another one out of the closet. I didn't realize we had that many. Looks like we'll need them all before long though!

They were singing "Forever Young" by Bob Dylan - It's the song Jess sings them when he puts them to bed. Bodie is so cute singing it -well, so is Jess. (Note: Bodie can't really play...yet!)
12 comments:
So cute Sara! I love how all boys need to be just like their daddies! Very cute pics!
Both of these shots- so cute! I specifically love the second one, of Bodie--- he is ALL BOY. Dirt smeared on face and hands, legs with scrapes and bruises. Perfect! ;)
Rachel
That's SO cute. You got a ready-made band!
Sara, what a cute family you have!!Looks like we're not that far behind you in the boy department. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I love finding people through blogging! Oh, the piano lesson days! Fun! I don't even really play either even though we have a piano too! I'll tell Redge hi!
Saralyn
Rachel- I know - he's a MESS!!! :)
Saralyn! I have to figure out a way to get back to your blog!
so cute! i love your boys! makes me want one (not yet though). And so cute that jess sings to them!
That is the cutest thing ever. So great you got pictures! I need to dust of my ol' guitar. Trever jokes that he doesn't think I can really play since I've never played for him.
That's right, didn't your dad teach guitar!? I wish I would've taken that in high school. Lessons is still on my to do list. Break it out girl!
love it!!!
Your little family is soo cute! I wish I could just spend the day with you guys you seem like your always having a good time!
How fun-- you have a musical family! I love it. Your boys are gonna break all the girls hearts if they can sing and play the guitar!
GUITAR!!! TOO COOL.
Post a Comment