
I tuned in when Jack Black was finishing up. He is hilarious!
Seriously! Isn't he funny?And I LOVED the touching music video of Carrie Underwood
Isn't she so beautiful? And doesn't she have a great voice?The song, "I'll Stand By You" with the images totally made me cry! - But then again that doesn't take very much!
After the show, I got the guitar tabs for the song. Very fun to sing.
Kelly Clarkson's performance was amazing, of course!
The girl's got pipes!
I could do without the cheesy music video's the contestants do. All I ask is, why? when I see them.
I did like the celebrity video though! How cute was Gwyneth Paltrow?

And how lucky are the contestants that they got to meet Bono!?
He seriously rocks. I am facinated by him.
And finally, I was about to go into shock when Ryan implied that Jordin was going home.
That was a close one! I haven't voted, but I would've been sad for her if she went home! I think she should win.
I loved the show tonight. I couldn't help but log on and contribute to the cause. Really, what's $20.00?



7 comments:
I missed it so I'm glad for your little recap! Gwyneth is BEAUTIFUL! I love that pic of her. And yes we're on a first-name basis :)
i am so mad i missed that too! CRAPPY! sounds like it was a good one! love that you voted! :)
hey sara,
So do you have a double jogging stroller? What kind do you recommend?
Unfortunately I'm pretty much out of the loop with A. Idol this season. We don't have that station here in rural Missouri. Sounds like a cool episode though. Meeting Bono - awesome!
hey sara it's brooke wares stokes. i found your blog, and it's so fun to see all your pictures of you and your boys. what a cute family!!! you can check my blog out at ryanasa.blogspot.com.
I will tell you what! As soon as you get your behind on American Idol....then I will start watching it! You rock!
KATY! I am laughing so hard right now! :) I don't think I'd last too long on that show, plus I'm a nerd!
Post a Comment