I am currently reading this book. WOW. I can't even express how in awe I am of this man and his life and his spiritual experiences. So if you're in a spiritual slump like I've been, this is a great one to get you inspired and back on track! Very, very good read!sigh. I love reading. Please pass on your favorite reads!!



6 comments:
Have you read Twilight yet? I'm not a reader currently but it seems like everyone is talking about it!
YES! I finished it not too long ago and am waiting for the second book - New Moon. It is a good one! :) It's a really easy fun read! I love your new blog by the way! It looks great and I love the family pic!
I love reading I am kind of a nerd... but I would say I must read it the Kite Runner... it is so good...
My mom read this book and loved it. I have been meaning to buy it at Deseret Book. You have motivated me to do it soon!
Holly do get it! You won't be disappointed. I'm about 3/4 of the way through now. I cry almost every time I open it up.
Thanks for sharing Lauren - I've heard the Kite Runner is a good one, so I will have to get that one next! I am a book nerd too - I can't get enough. :)
oh my goodness! I went on half.com and they wanted $28 for this book used! I will be checking out the library! Thanks! Katy
Post a Comment