
or here...

But right....

H E R E... is where it hurts.

I had a run in with a medicine ball yesterday during my workout...Besides an initial "uhhh" and a shake of my head, I think I kept it pretty cool/didn't draw too much attention to myself. (I love it when I make myself laugh...just the thought) Anywho -not too bad of a bang up job, but I sure am feeling it! It's kinda thrown me off today.



5 comments:
OUCH!! your nails are really pretty though!! : )
k, totally laughing because i know EXACTLY what movie thats in...and its a hilarious movie...anyway...it looks good! what a way to get a black eye;) hahaha
Anissa ;) Love that movie. :)
you and your crazy workouts- beating you up! sorry about your eye!!
OUCH! The things we go through to stay in shape! So sorry about your eye! You are awesome!
Post a Comment