It.
Was.
A W E S O M E! :)


And it looks 100x better w/ yummy food in it. I fell in love, and asked everything to be my Valentine. (Which, BTW, was wonderful -I hope yours was too!)


I was thinking to myself it would be wonderful to do this for myself every MONTH...and it got me wondering how often people clean their refrigerators out -like, full-on, scrub-down... Every week?? Every other week? Monthly? Quarterly, Semi-annually?? Um...only if they positively absolutely HAVE TO because they can't take the stench any longer?? What do you do??? If you are scared to let your skeletons out of the frige, just leave an anonymous comment! :)



14 comments:
Cleaning out the fridge is one of the things I dread the most! I don't know why, because I love the feeling of a clean, well stocked fridge! What helps me is I pick one random day of the month, mark it on my calender and I make myself clean it out that day. I reward myself by not doing anything else that day, because, I admit...it does take a while to clean out my fridge! Your fridge looks way YUMMY though! Congrats on getting that done! And you are so brave for taking all your boys to the grocery store! How do you do it?! I have one boy and an infant and I have a hard time...you are my Hero!
Eeeww, I just looked in my fridge to see how bad it is, and it's pretty bad! Thanks for the motivation to get mine cleaned out today! I probably do mine once every 3 or 4 months. Gross, I know.
Looks great! I love a stocked fridge! Especially with yummy fruits and veggies!!
Honestly, I clean my fridge everytime it gets fairly empty. Every couple of weeks or so. I have paranoia about dirty fridges though;)
It IS a great feeling! Whenever I clean out things like fridges, closets, or pantries, it's usually because they need it. I'm not really great at maintaining. Call it delayed gratification :) Great looking fridge, by the way. Picture perfect!
....when I can't stand it or finally notice that it is gross...and yes, it helps when it's almost empty. great feeling indeed!
usually mine gets cleaned when i just CANT STAND it anymore!!! usually every few months or so...probably should be more often, but oh well!!
(the things in our fridges are quite similar!!ha!)
Nic- you really pick a day every month!? I was thinking that's what I'd have to do...but we'll see if that really happens. I don't think I'm that on top of it!
Erin- Love the profile pic -sooooo cute! And, 3-4 months -not gross...I think that's where I am at!
Melinda! - WOW. That is fabulous.
Mom- I am my mother's daughter. And so is Dene'! :)
Anissa- I love the "oh well" attitude. Seriously! Hey -if it gets done AT ALL is great I say.
I would say every few months as well unless of course something spills and needs more immediate attention :) As I speak (or write) I know of a sticky, leaky onto lower shelves, kind-of goo that I guess I better meet closer with! Motivation comes in various forms! Thanks cutie!
yikes. . i don't clean mine nearly as often as I should. I wipe it down every month or so and then deep clean it like twice a year?? I find the wiping down DOES help though. If you're ever down here in Mesa, we should go visit anthropologie together. It is sooooo fun. (and I got stuff that was on sale.)
I am lucky, CAsey just did mine for me. I guess if I wait long enough he will do everything I hate:)
I scrub mine down usually every other MOnday. The boys eat every drop of food in the house over the weekends, so usually I have to restock on Monday mornings, and it is empty so I might as well clean it before I put the food back in it ;) welcome to mother of 2 teenagers, and two teenagers on the way :)
What a beautiful fridge. I am in love too. I try to do a spring clean every 3 months, so the fridge is included. I missed my last cleaning cause of sweet little Ben arriving. And can you believe Josh didn't take over for me :)
love this post...i H-A-T-E cleaning out the fridge...in fact when my mom was here she cleaned it for me..probably 'cause it REALLY needed it...that was the first time it had been cleaned in the 1 1/2 yrs. that we've lived in this house!
I can't believe how very organized that looks! That picture should be in a refrigerator advertisement!! Very inspiring!!
Post a Comment