Tuesday, February 10

It's been doing this the last 30 hrs. or so...
Photobucket

We have a TON of snow... I'm debating whether or not to go skiing today...I saw a hint of blue sky, so maybe I'll try it. Usually it's just really hard for me to be able to get down the mountain when it's so deep!! I can never get enough speed!!
Photobucket
p.s. Did you know you ski FREE on your b-day???

5 comments:

Jade said...

Is it your Birthday?? If so, Happy Birthday!! That snow looks soooo fun. I love the pic of the kids swing set!! Awesome!!

The Dean Family said...

o.k. i need to do the tag..keep forgetting! holy cow look at that snow..that is crazy and so beautiful! love the hair cut..and what a great v. day present from jess..i too L-O-V-E cards..they're the best..and yes, you should have a little girl..i like the name leah too!!

sara said...

No- not my b-day. I was just saying, as an FYI. :)

The Dean Family said...

oh ya, are ya interested?? it would be the funnest if you were!!

Rachel Clare said...

I just started to cry, I'm so jealous.
(PS. Sara, any time you want to swap houses, just call me. We'd gladly give you a year or two in So Cal while we enjoyed beautiful Flagstaff!!)