Thursday, January 29

"WHO DOES YOUR HAIR!?"
(what movie??)
Photobucket

No one.

That is why my hair is JET BLACK instead of the "darkest natural brown" the box promised. What the HECK! Hats, hats, and more hats.

I really, really, really need someone to take care of my hair.

12 comments:

Jade said...

Hey!! I like it!! But if you want it to fade fast, use really bad shampoo, like the cheapest stuff they sell at Walmart! It should lighten it up a lot! But, like I said, I really like it!!

Jen said...

AWESOME!!!

If you really want help, you can come and stay with me! I swear you will not be disappointed by my new guy...(hair guy...I am still exclusivley in love with Dave!). Bring the boys...I can TOTALLY handle six boys under 7 under one roof!

I like the jet black though, it is edgy and we all need a little edge, right??

Marilyn said...

Never, never trust what the box says....I was in 8th grade and wanted to look just like the picture on the box of hair color...and it said I would.....and I had a lot of sunbleached streaks in my hair from being at the pool.....and my hair went bright pumpkin orange...in 1962...brightly colored hair was not in.....at least your color is in....but I do have a wonderful hair guy down here...named Nate....and I do babysit for FREE....with a smile on my face.....and I love you...just the way you are!!!

Paul and Darla said...

I have done the same thing (lol-lol). When you are like us who have naturally darker brown hair you think that it would be ok to pick the dark brown color. What I have found out A FEW times is that is always goes dark. I think it looks good though.

MAPAGE said...

You might want to try Cassie
Contreras Woodall ar Corprate Hair Quarters. Her mom is Beverly along time friend of Marilyn and me.

Fauset Photography said...

I think it's cute!!! If you used a demi or semi permanent it really will light up so so so much over the next week or so. Don't panic too much. You're sexy no matter what dawling!

[dene'] said...

It actually looks good. AND I KNOW THE MOVIE!!!! "I want my own dressing room/trailer...I AM AN ACTRESS!!!" Miss you Sara.

Camille said...

Sara, it does look good. I wished you would hav showed us last night. I am seriously missing Kellie. The girl (Angie) that does Josie's hair is good and I am thinking about trying her next time. But let me know if you find someone good and reasonable. I have been seriously tempted by the boxes recently :-)

Kim said...

My hair always looks too dark for about a week. I think you will really like it in a few weeks. Too long of a wait?

sara said...

nope- It's permanent!! :) But I know it will lighten up... really, I need a haircut.

I don't mind waiting (kim) - Not that big of deal - I just feel a little 'goth'!

Jess said to "own it", so that's what I'm gonna do. :)

sara said...

DENE' -I KNEW YOU WOULD!!!!!!! :) :) :) miss you too... please post!

melinda said...

I think it looks good on you!

I've only had my hair dyed three times in my life. And it either turns BLACK or RED. Why is dark brown so HARD?!? SO, I'm choosing to own my natural dark brown with 10 gray hairs for now. I don't look nearly as good in jet black as you, and I look HORRIBLE in red.