
He's into throwing things lately. I don't get it. Oh ya- it get's my attention. :)
He likes to 'dish it' to his brothers, but sure doesn't like getting it! This kid is an instigator!
His laugh is infectious. He doesn't really like strangers -especially if they tell him not to do something or try to tell him to do something. He likes to sneak into Momma's bed at night when Dad is on shift and snuggle...sometimes (lots of times) I wake to 3 little monkeys in my bed. His legs hurt him a lot (growing pains?) He's sharp. He's an observer. BIG TIME. He really still needs a nap in the afternoon, but rarely gets one -he wants to stay up and be big like his brother. He LOOOOOOOOVES blueberries, and looooooves helping in the kitchen/cooking, and says he likes 'spicey' food. He's never w/out a bruise...usually his legs are covered -right now his forehead has two good ones. Sometimes when he cries he doesn't breathe, so his lips turn purpley-blue. He must be going through a growth spurt because he eats & eats & eats. He likes his apple juice "without water". -We always water our a.j. down -it's waaaaaay too sweet. He used to ask for pancakes every morning...now it's just about 2x/week. He likes to tell stories and gets SO animated. I love it. And I love it when he says things like, "When I was a little boy". This afternoon he came and sat by me for a good 20min. and we just talked. It was pretty cool. And this picture is the first one of him where he is starting to look 'older'...



9 comments:
Very cute Sara! I love to get the real scoop on people's kids. He seems like he has a ton of personality.
i loved catching up on you bolg...my favorite quote of yours: "it's like miss piggy trying to fit into skinny jeans"...i was laughing so hard! josh is the same way...i try to ask him questions and then he gives me "the look" after i've asked too many...ha!ha!
He is looking older! Very sweet post! It's fun to know sweet little boys from a view only a mother can provide! Are we going to wait for Katie & Julie to have our next little ones? :)
Ok love this little kid, he reminds me of how Blake was, of course being the only boy he learned to be so sweet and sensitive to the girls. Sara you need to have a girl, that's all there is to it!!!!
add my blog to your list girl:
http://monyabonbon.blogspot.com
Thanks Monya - I've been meaning to!!!
YES. We do need a girl.....
Jana.....depends on what their time-line is! :)
Cute post, Spare. I have a special place in my heart for middle children because I am the middle child - in the middle of my sisters that is. It's the best place to be in my opinion! Oh, I remember those growing pains in my legs! Ouch! He really does look older in this picture.
Cute post about Brock, Sara! I think that he looks the most like you of your three boys. Adorable.
I don't need to tell you how he pulls at my heart strings. When he crawls up on my lap and puts his head close to mine as I tell him one of our repeating stories....his little eyes become mesmerized...and his little mind follows my story into his imagination....and we fly together for a time....that is one of my favorite, finest moments!! (and I would freeze time right there.)
Post a Comment