Tuesday, January 13


W
ishing I didn't love reality TV so much!!!!


the
C
H
O
I
C
E
S

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ah!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Did you see Bob go "apey" on Biggest Loser last night? Hahahaha!

sara said...

Yes. I was dying! Mostly I loved Jillian's reaction. I loved the camera shot of him trying to get his cool and then he turns around, "IN FIVE, FOUR..." and at the weigh in how he described it as "growing pains" and that he was possessed by Jillian. sigh.
(I really do have a busy life)

Unknown said...

Sara-
Our Family watches way TOO much reality TV, and I love Biggest Loser too. It's ok we gotta keep motivated and entertained right? I just keep telling myself that's why I watch them... hee hee

Abby Runyan said...

I'm Obessesed with Biggest Loser!!! How fun is it that Sioni is on it and the other two guys from Mesa!!! I totally cried at the last one and was so embarrassed at myself. How much did I love Bob freaking out and love that Juliana is more scary then all his football coaches. I love this show.

sara said...

Abby. Seriously. I cry every week. Usually I am alone -and soooo glad! :)
It is fun seeing Sioni- (I guess he will be coming back on the show) I semi-remember him.

Heidi said...

maesyn almost cried last time we were watching the biggest looser. i'm glad to say that as far as tv goes i only know that the office is on thursday nights sometime after 7. and then i also like my name is earl and 30 rock which are on the same channel one show before the office and one after. but i could not tell you what channel. but if i turn on the tv in the evenings i usually stumble on something reality wise. maes and i always watched america's next top model. wed? and we will totally do american idol if it is on when we are flipping.
oh, and i know that barney is on at 12:00 and bob the builder 12:30.