Saturday, January 24

In my SPARE time (psych) -I like to get together w/ a friend named Michelle to sing & play guitar. It is basically a black hole that I could disappear into and not come out for hours, and hours and hours. We have to practice restraint! I'm so glad Jess is so supportive! Well, yesterday we recorded a little diddy... a Girlyman cover called 'Everything's Easy'. It was a lot of fun, I am only wishing I took my camera...next time I will! She has a sweet little recording set-up.

Click HERE to take a listen.... (You'll have to pause the music on this blog at the bottom of the page)

Michelle is singing the 1st & 2nd verses and then I come in....There are some fun 3 part harmonies toward the end...

2 comments:

mom said...

How absolutely wonderful! I'm happy for you - your music time. There isn't anything like it. I never got tired singing and harmonizing with you and your sisters. Keep it up!!!

Kim said...

YES YES YES!!!! Totally awesome.


Keep

Doing

IT

!!!