Feeling
LuCKy to have this kid in my life... I just had a hint of nostalgia -when I was little and had my Mom all to myself (I was the youngest). I know more and more that I am going to miss these moments when these 'crazy' boys are grown and 'too cool' for me.



7 comments:
I love these moments too! My baby is such a cuddler! She grabs on & squeezes into your neck so tightly and I just want to pause time! I enjoy my kids thinking Glen & I are the coolest! I wonder if my Mom thought she was cool?
sara- the best advice that people ever gave me when my kids were little was to enjoy every minute, they grow up so fast..... About the time of Jr. High is when they realize your not as cool as they thought you were...but don't worry they will like you again when they get married.....
Like everyone has said, enjoy the moments, the present. Time is all too fleeting and today is lost forever. At least we have blogs and journals to help us remember the moments.
Love the music with the blogs. Thanks!
You're married to my little boy...and you know how much attention I get from him...so grab those little ones and enjoy every minute...even the hard minutes. I would have frozen time when my kids were in their second year...I love 2 year olds.
Wyatt and Rowan in about 24 years- what do you think?
I'm OK w/ arranged marriages ;)
He's so cute!! My boys are already getting to that "too cool" stage. Does it really start that young??
Post a Comment