i think it's time for another one!!! loved catching up on your blog...looks like you guys had a great thanksgiving! loved the family photo...and your house looks so nice with the lights..and happy birthday to bodie..i remember getting that picture in the mail..the one with him in jess's hat!! so cute! time just goes by too fast!
I am Sara, and this is my blog: ALL BOY MANIA, my life as i know it. Thanks for visiting my attempt at capturing my daily life, photo-journal style! Enjoy!
9 comments:
She's cute even from behind.
There's a girl out there for you!
hmmmm...someone needs a baby!!! and a GIRL at that!! :) haha
i think it's time for another one!!! loved catching up on your blog...looks like you guys had a great thanksgiving! loved the family photo...and your house looks so nice with the lights..and happy birthday to bodie..i remember getting that picture in the mail..the one with him in jess's hat!! so cute! time just goes by too fast!
You look great with a little girl. Get yourself one of those!
You want one huh? ;)
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
How is Jess coming along on this matter? Any changes? YOu do look pretty happy and natural with a little baby in pink:)
Jess...he's still dragging his feet.
And yes - I do look awesome w/ a little girl, if I do say so myself! :) ha!
I love my two little girls. Keep working on Jess. Can you imagine how protected she would be with three older brothers?
Post a Comment