Tuesday, December 2

Photobucket


Her CUUUUUUTE little house...love every square inch...and we used every square inch!
Photobucket

Waiting for Katie to get off work
Photobucket

It was a fun reunion! I don't know who was more excited...the boys, or Katie...or Nana? :)
Photobucket

Flowers from Katie's yard...in NOVEMBER, ahhhhh.
Photobucket

Christmas came early for Katie..."How many Maier's does it take..."
Photobucket
(meanwhile Wyatt found ALL the poop in the yard and...got it everywhere...if there is poop, Wyatt will find it...and while we're on the topic he DID make a little turd IN THE POTTY)

Nana made the yummmmmmiest meal
Photobucket

beauty of a pie (but her pumpkin cheesecake was to DIE FOR)
Photobucket

Went to the beach -Papa is the bomb. The boys ended up fully drenched of course and in the water. They couldn't resist...I could. :)
Photobucket

Katie was 'lost' out at water (at least to us) for a bit and it SCARED me...lots!
Photobucket
(no, they are not twins.)

After dinner, we took a walk downtown to see the lights
Photobucket

Papa was Wyatt's main squeeze.
Photobucket

The next day we drove north to see the Elephant Seals...this is pretty much how I felt...like a big blubber of blub.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then we ended the day w/ a bonfire and s'mores...I'd say a perfect way to end the day.
Photobucket

"Why are we trying to do this?"
Photobucket

Mom and her kiddos
Photobucket

And then we had to say goodbye and head back home. :(
Photobucket
It went by too fast! The boys did awesome in the car - and Jess and I listened to "Angels and Demons" on the way back...so it helped pass the time. And Wyatt is OFFICIALLY obsessed with Spiderman...w o w.

5 comments:

melinda said...

What a FUN trip!

Jess and his sister DO look like twins in that picture! whoa!

Anonymous said...

Great pics, Sara! Glad you had such a fun holiday at Auntie's. Is that Katie's house? Jess's parents didn't move to Cali did they? That pie is a beauty! Yay for Wyatt doing his duty in the potty!! Such a big boy.

Cassie Simonton said...

What a fun trip! Jess has the cutest family...and him and his sister are seriously twins...I took a double take!!!
And whats this about Wyatt goin on the potty...Tanner and I are going to have WORDS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Twins!!!! oh come on now seriously? you all are CRAZY!!!!

Marilyn said...

I think we should put Katie's make-up on Jess and see if they still look like twins! That would be the real test!