Reminded me of the movie, World's Fastest Indian - a guy does the same thing, and then asks the neighbor boy to whiz on his tree when he leaves - to keep it healthy. What is it about whizzing on trees???
I am laughing so hard right now...my boys do the same thing! I don't know why they feel they can't walk the few extra steps to the toilet? Must be a boy thing!
I am Sara, and this is my blog: ALL BOY MANIA, my life as i know it. Thanks for visiting my attempt at capturing my daily life, photo-journal style! Enjoy!
7 comments:
you take beautiful pictures. even of your kid peeing outside. the light is great. you should totally frame this one.
Funny! That is a great picture!
It actually took me awhile to get it! I thought he was just entriqued by the tree or something!
awesome picture! I am so glad that my kids aren't the only ones that do this!! lol! :)
This is making me laugh and bringing me back to your visit. (Wyatt is his protege?)
Reminded me of the movie, World's Fastest Indian - a guy does the same thing, and then asks the neighbor boy to whiz on his tree when he leaves - to keep it healthy. What is it about whizzing on trees???
I am laughing so hard right now...my boys do the same thing! I don't know why they feel they can't walk the few extra steps to the toilet? Must be a boy thing!
Cassie/Jade! PHEW!
Post a Comment