Nat sent me these pictures of when we got together a couple weeks ago...
It is really nice getting together...10 years vanishes and we are back to 'how it was'.
Laughs, laughs and MORE laughs.
So much of who I am is because of these girls. (I should have
a picture of our guy friends because I could say that about them too.)
We were very lucky.
Pictured back to front....
Holly (Tucker) Gibb, Cassie (Davis) Simonton, Sheri (Heywood) Huber, Becky (Opfel) Trejo, ME
Melissa (Farnsworth) Harmon, Marnie (Smith) Kiehl, Natalee (Abney) MacDonald
Sadly missing Abby & Tori...
love you girls.



9 comments:
That is great you have all stayed in touch! Looks like a FUN group of girls! You are looking great, lady:)
I love it when we all get together...seriously it's like I'm back in High School just hanging out with my "Girls"! Thanks for being such an awesome friend...hopefully I can return the favor one day;)
sara..oh my..okay
1. your class reunion pictures are so cute..that's great that you still keep in touch with so many from high school
2. those pictures of the trees are so gorgeous!
3. those muffins looked really yummy and i think it would be fantastic if you guys had another baby...love the name that bodie has picked out!!
4. how nice of jess to text that to you..if guys only knew how much those little things meant i think they'd do them more often:)
That looks like a lot of fun. I have my reunion coming up at the end of this month and I can not wait to see everyone.
We really are so lucky to have/had such a great group of girls and guys. We always had so much fun hangin' out! I'm so glad we all keep in touch still. Let's keep it that way.
You know it's a good friend when you can pick up right where you left off, even if that's months later!! I so feel that when we are all together, I love it! So lucky!!
Friends are awesome! They've sure helped me! I love the Whiz Kid! I don't know what the heck I'm going to do with a whizzing girl!!!
WOW THAT BRINGS BACK SOME MEMORIES. :)
I think someone told me that Natalee Abney and I are related by marriage now...McDonald and MacDonald's are mostly related. :)
Post a Comment