Thursday, November 13

The other night, I was putting the boys to bed. Wyatt asked for 'JoJo'... "Joe" was JESS's (don't tell anyone) when he was a little boy...and Wyatt has developed a liking to him. Unfortunately, Joe was frozen solid...(Wyatt gave him a bath and he was left out on the deck to dry) So, I somehow got away with giving him an old baby toy and he was content.


Leaving Joe on the deck was not conducive to drying, so...

He was hung out to dry...


"Please dry Jo Jo."

I am happy to report Wyatt has his little buddy back. :) Clothes or no clothes. He's dry!!!



p.s.


I love taking pictures of this kid...especially sleeping.



7 comments:

mom said...

The photo of Joe and Wyatt side by side on their tummies sleeping is priceless.

melinda said...

SO sweet! He is a cutie.

Thanks for the sweet note in the mail. Your family is welcome ANY time. I enjoyed it too:)

Fauset Photography said...

That is so sweet!! I love it, especially the one of both of them asleep on their bellies. :)

Marilyn said...

Poor ol' Joe....He use to have a necklace that Jess made with Marilyn Lund out of Shrinky-dink. Jess doesn't admit it, but he really enjoyed having Joe as his little sleeping buddy. I made Joe for him, as I made a lot of dolls that Christmas...and Joe has survived..but I have to tell you he always had his clothes on because we made such a big deal about Joe getting cold...so Jess kept him dressed nice and warm.
That's probably why his little buns are still nice and clean. I think caring for a doll makes little boys good daddys.... kind and caring..who knows..but Joe has survived and is still living in the old homestead!

Anonymous said...

That's the cutest thing. Love the pic of them together on their tummies. Every kid needs a Joe!

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

I love sleeping pictures. They are sooo less scary :)

Kim said...

You captured some great moments -again! I didn't realize that Marilyn made Joe!

PRICELESS.