Somehow Bodie talked me into stuffing his 'car' into my car
so he could pull it around at the park. Seriously. It almost didn't
make it back home...I was having issues getting it to fit again.
("Snug as a bug in a rug!"...or..."sardines"?)
He loves pulling it, especially when someone's in it.
Wyatt didn't last the whole loop... holding his feet up for long
periods of time so they wouldn't drag on the ground was not
jiving with him. We will work on his stamina.
He stuck to the play equipment instead. Although, this was
right before Bodie threw him down the slide. Nowhere is
safe with older brothers!
Up to observe the skate park....
There was a little 6 yr. old boy doing his thing on his scooter.
I guess he has a skateboard too. He was fun to watch.
Playing at the neighbors...
Bodie's style and execution....You'll see what I'm talking about... :)
f u n n y!
Brock wouldn't jump in the leaves...He just watched from the
tree...That kid is an observer.



6 comments:
great pictures...i love the leaf jumping ones!! so funny!!! if only we were neigbhors, i have a feeling we'd have great fun together!!! :)
Those are some great pictures! Looks like TONS of fall fun!
these pictures are darling..and what is it with these little red cars?? ella's had hers for 2 yrs. now and plays with it almost everyday!! it's so funny! i CANNOT believe it's snowing there already...skii time is right bodie:)
You did a great job of fitting everything into the car. I love the pictures of the boys playing in the leaves. I would love to have some nice big trees at our house. Maybe some day. I guess this way we don't have to rake all the leaves.
You did a great job of fitting everything into the car. I love the pictures of the boys playing in the leaves. I would love to have some nice big trees at our house. Maybe some day. I guess this way we don't have to rake all the leaves.
FANTASTIC images. Wow. WOW! I love how you beautifully capture an "ordinary" day.
Post a Comment