Tuesday, November 4

Bodie and I were making pumpkin muffins and he was playing with a baby food grinder...



Our convo went like this:

me: "Bodie, do you think we should have another baby?"
Bodie: "Uh, ya....You just need to have a baby in your tummy and then go to the doctor and let it come out, and then you can feed it with this" *holding up the food grinder*
me: (smiling) "Would you like another brother or a little sister?"
Bodie: "I think, a little sister."
me: "Oh really? What do you think her name should be?"
Bodie: "Madora"
me: "Oh...that sounds...interesting!" :)

11 comments:

Jenny said...

Are you dreaming of little girls? Madora is actually not bad. Is it from a cartoon or something? LOVE the cupcakes!

Barbara said...

Kids are so honest! That is adorable that he wants a sister! I hope you have a little girl! Your cupcakes look so so yummy!

Courtney said...

Are you expecting or just wishing right now? Madora would be unique.

Miss Niss said...

isnt it so funny what the kids come up with when it comes to names? some of the ones my girls have said, just totally CRACK ME UP!!!! i think you should have another one...because I of course am having another one...and maybe since I AM having another GIRL you might too!! :) teehee

Jade said...

Too cute!!

Heidi said...

maesyn had lots of made up names... janie, tanie, and some that i cannot even figure out how to spell. kids are super funny... it is good that you are writing it all down.

Jen said...

Drew has been asking too.

Sigh...

Let me know what you decide????

sara said...

I would LOVE to be pregnant right now (I think) - but I'm NOT. (I haven't convinced the sperm donor yet.) ;)
And yes -I would love a little girl (I think)....I'm just so used to smelly boys...but I don't think it'd be too hard to adjust. :)

OH! And...I guess Bodie meant "DORA", he corrected me when I asked him about 'Madora'.

Kim said...

Dora the Explorer?

Bodie is so cute. The muffins look FAB.

melinda said...

Yes, you really need a little girl!

Come on Jess!

LOL

Cassie Simonton said...

Sounds like someone's a little baby hungry right now!
I'm with you...I think I would like a girl...but then they are a whole new world! I'm so used to my boys...I don't know if I would know what to do with a girl!