Saturday, October 4

RANDOM SAMPLER

This is what I find when....

I check pockets before starting a load of wash (I've learned the hard way)

(wad of grass and rocks)

Bodie makes popcorn & Brock finds the Bandaids


(I think you missed a spot, kiddo)

I ask Bodie to clean up the papers he has cut up

(I suppose I shouldn't have left my shoes out)

Brock decides to help himself to some yogurt after a hard day of painting

(he loooooves yogurt, can you tell?)

Jess asks me what my necklace is doing on the fan

(that would be Bodie's doing...I remember him taking it off of me, and then asking him where it was, (weeks ago) but he just told me 'gone'.)

Happy Conference Weekend! I will be snuggled up under a blanket watching/listening to the good word, because quite frankly, I know my kids will let me listen to ALLLLLLLL the talks!

No comments: