PHEASANT HUNTING
Gregory, SD
---chapter two---
My boys would've had a GOOD time with these boys, getting into trouble no doubt. A view on one of the buses.
Gregory, SD
---chapter two---
My boys would've had a GOOD time with these boys, getting into trouble no doubt. A view on one of the buses.
Jess's first shot....
(the 'group', me...I only shot clays, I should say a clay...but it was on my first try! Tucker&Kristi)
(A road to the farm, Aaron&Hil&Levi, Coming out of the field, Bennett&Bill, Kurt&Kellie)
Photo Ops....
(Jess w/ one of the bird dogs, Us- we were being made fun of & it was windy!, cousin Kellie and her boys!, me and my Grandma.)
On our way into town to eat with my Aunt and Uncle. Very nice company -we had such a nice dinner together!
On the road again... We just about went through a bag of dill Spitz. In a moment of silence I turned to Jess and said, "Hey, *pause* think of a song that could be ours. A love song. (or something to that effect). Jess grinned and asked, "You want a dedication?" "Uh- huh," I replied. And we both busted up laughing. (sooooo not Jess) So the running joke on our journey back was if he'd come up with a song yet. He claims he needs to go through his music...but he will come up with one and it'll be good. (I know it's going to be comical)
We also got to see my Uncle Mark in Rapid City before we flew out, and that was a nice treat!
Wish we could've given our love to Susan and the boys.
I was dreading the drive home from Vegas...We arrived around 7:00pm, and finally got out of Vegas around 8:00pm. But it flew by. Conversation is key. We talked a lot about our boys, goals... sometimes there were bouts of thoughtful silence -but I NEVER got sleepy! *shocking* :)
Wish we could've given our love to Susan and the boys.
I was dreading the drive home from Vegas...We arrived around 7:00pm, and finally got out of Vegas around 8:00pm. But it flew by. Conversation is key. We talked a lot about our boys, goals... sometimes there were bouts of thoughtful silence -but I NEVER got sleepy! *shocking* :)



5 comments:
looks like you guys had a blast!! I love the dedication bit, too funny!!
way jealous Jess...Dave
Isn't it funny how awesome that ALONE time can be?! Pres left at 2am this morning. We sat in the truck for an hour and a half just talking about everything, and anything. It was so nice...no interruptions...just us....it soooo reminds me how much i love him and why. :)If we could just get better at remembering to squeeze in our alone time. :)
The photos are priceless. Made me sooo homesick for family. So glad you got it on film. Talk to you soon. mom
What great pictures. Looks like you guys had a great time. I bet it was great getting away without the kids.
Post a Comment