Maybe... deciding to sew Halloween costumes wasn't such a hot idea after all... (barf) (seriously, who knew it was so hard to cut a flippin' pattern out.) I've only gotten this far... And I'm running out of time FAST!!!
oh you brave, brave soul! it will come together in the end i'm sure! i DON'T know how to sew, but it IS on my to-do list! my MIL will be helping me to make some pj bottoms for my munchkins for christmas! yay! (i'm hoping that will start my road to enjoying to sew and I will do a LOT more...although i don't have a machine! ha!)
I am Sara, and this is my blog: ALL BOY MANIA, my life as i know it. Thanks for visiting my attempt at capturing my daily life, photo-journal style! Enjoy!
3 comments:
oh you brave, brave soul! it will come together in the end i'm sure! i DON'T know how to sew, but it IS on my to-do list! my MIL will be helping me to make some pj bottoms for my munchkins for christmas! yay! (i'm hoping that will start my road to enjoying to sew and I will do a LOT more...although i don't have a machine! ha!)
good luck sara! I don't even own a machine. I hope they turn out and you don't kill yourself in the process.
Good luck Sara! I think I need a little sewing 101 brush-up before I attempt something like that. I can't wait to see your finished products!
Post a Comment