HAPPY HOLLOWEEN!
I survived making costumes (Not Bodie's). I was gonna bail
out of sewing Wyatt's, but Target was all out of Yoda costumes,
so I put his together this morning. It went MUCH smoother
than the first go around. Imagine that.

He ended up being a Jedi...although they kinda look like
Shepherds... Thank goodness for the light sabers they all had.

They had a GREAT time trick-or-treating. A door would open
and Wyatt went straight for the candy bowl... every time, or
he'd shoot into the house and start exploring...*embarrassing*

Bodie did a great job of holding Wyatt's hand. I was surprised
Wyatt let him.

One of Bodie's favorite 'treats'.

Afterwards, we headed over to the fire station for our last
trick-or-treat and to visit Dad... Thankfully we only went
to 5 houses...however we missed all the trick-or-treaters
so I have all our candy...blah.

Bodie drew this in class....

I survived making costumes (Not Bodie's). I was gonna bail
out of sewing Wyatt's, but Target was all out of Yoda costumes,
so I put his together this morning. It went MUCH smoother
than the first go around. Imagine that.
He ended up being a Jedi...although they kinda look like
Shepherds... Thank goodness for the light sabers they all had.
They had a GREAT time trick-or-treating. A door would open
and Wyatt went straight for the candy bowl... every time, or
he'd shoot into the house and start exploring...*embarrassing*
Bodie did a great job of holding Wyatt's hand. I was surprised
Wyatt let him.
One of Bodie's favorite 'treats'.
Afterwards, we headed over to the fire station for our last
trick-or-treat and to visit Dad... Thankfully we only went
to 5 houses...however we missed all the trick-or-treaters
so I have all our candy...blah.
Bodie drew this in class....



6 comments:
Love it! Can't wait to see him in his costume.
The costumes look GREAT! Too cute and YOU SURVIVED! Yeah.
The costumes are fantastic! GREAT JOB! (I bet the firehouse REALLY looks forward to Halloween visitors.)
We have SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much candy too. I think I am going to take it into the office for the guys.
Great job on the costumes Sara! They look so cute in Star Wars apparel. Griffin wouldn't let me put any sort of costume on him and he did the same thing as Wyatt when we'd go up to a house - run inside! Love Bodie's drawing.
so cute!!! love their costumes..great job and so creative!
The costumes turned out great! I am so impressed! Looks like the kids had tons of fun! The life of a child...so fun! Yeah Nic is a nickname from Aranic, which is the name that my Dad calls me.
Post a Comment