Saturday, August 30


I really had the best time... Live theater is so much fun. We saw 3 plays which were all delightful:
Cyrano de Bergerac (my favorite!), Fiddler on the Roof, and the Two Gentleman of Verona.
All the actors were sooo great...and I loved how intimate the outdoor theater was.

This was at one of the green shows...I was into the clapping. And our group before Cyrano. Marilyn, me, Jana, Katie, Merna.

Miss Makeely joined us on the trip too! I finally was able to make her smile on the drive home!

We met my sister for lunch in St. George. That was a nice treat to see & visit w/ her!

The playbills (?), and set.

We also got to visit w/ a friend of Marilyn's and Merna's in St. George while shopping at the outlets.

soooo cute.

3 comments:

harmon family said...

So fun! I have heard such good things about that theater. We were supposed to see 2 shows there before but cancelled on the group we were supposed to go with. Now I really want to go though.

Tia said...

love the shirt. I remember myself sitting at those green shows as a kid. Honestly some of our best memories. You look great your bangs were a great choice!

Jana said...

You do such a good job posting! I finally updated with the trip happenings and when I checked yours, you had chosen the same 1st photo! That's wierd! Awesom time and hope to do it again (baby free)!