HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA!

Today is this bad mamajama's b-day. I love her.
For her b-day she took us girlies to the Shakespeare Festival in Cedar City. So generous.
And now she is keeping Katie company on her drive back to Cali...
And she sure knows how to give one heck of a 'rat'!
:) funny!
At one of the shows...
I will always love Marilyn for her easy going nature, (although she can freak me out sometimes w/ what she worries about!) AND her ability to make up new words!! :)



4 comments:
That picture of Marilyn ratting your hair is SO GREAT.
Sounds like a great bithday celebration!
How awesome is she! Hope she had a great b-day! So I want invited to your workout blog.
She's the best! Happy day May!
I have really enjoyed reading your blog. It makes us feel closer to the family. We have gotten to know you much better through this. We LOVE Marilyn too. She is an amazing lady.
Shannon
Post a Comment