Monday, June 16

S

U

M

M

E

R

!

These superhero pops are toxic! We really need to stick to the sugar free.








Bodie and Brock had just gotten back from camping w/ Dad and the Teacher's Quorum.








Brock looked 'funny' to me- I looked closer and his forehead and temple were SWOLLEN. He had bites all over his head. This kid is majorly allergic to insect bites! (should I be really concerned?!) This was before his forehead started to swell as well. Yikes. He sure didn't seem to mind though. The next day the swelling moved to between his eyes. It was like Mr. Elephant boy. But like I said. He didn't mind. Although I kept wanting to make sure he was 'mentally' there. !















It was really nice spending some one-on-one time w/ little Wysguy. He's a fun kid to hang out with - The things we accomplished!!! 'One' seems like a piece of cake. Funny how multiple kids change that!








Bodie was showing off here..."Look at me, Mom!" He likes to do that sort of stuff...Something about hopping on one foot/balancing gets this kid excited. Kinda looks like an old dance move, no?

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Bodie had his first soccer practice today. It's gonna be fun. The name the kids chose for the team is: MONSTERS. I like it. Very fitting for a bunch of 4 yr. olds w/ sky blue jerseys (think Monsters Inc. color blue) At least it is not "Giraffes" which Bodie suggested. That made me smile when he said it. The boy like giraffes. ? I was soooo crossing my fingers that that name would not be drawn! Ha! Whew. :) It seems like a really good group of kiddos though!

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
I am dreading tomorrow, so I am avoiding sleep. That's really going to make things better! Lots to get done, and loose ends to tie up before we go camping on Wednesday (ON TOP of trying to get ready and things packed for camping) Blah. My head is reeling. And Jess is working. Giddy up!

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Father's Day was awesome. Katie flew home and surprised Steve! Oh I wish I were there for the reaction!!! But it was a really, really fun day. Too short, really. (Can I say 'really' any more?) Pictures next week.

3 comments:

The Dean Family said...

sara..that's so funny about the popcyles...ella eats like 10 a day..no joke!! it's scary!..but it's so hot and it's so refreshing so i just let her go! i love bodie's soccer team's name...

Becky said...

hee.hee. the boys are SO cute! i love that last picture of bodie jumping on one foot! too cute!

Marnie said...

Wow! Check out those green eyes-- beautiful! Did he get those from you? The popsicle pictures are classic. What cute boys!