Saturday, June 28

BIG LAKE ARIZONA CAMPING.
Crawdads, water, rockets, fishing, guitar playing, baseball, bike rides, walks, hammocks, fetch, flying squirrels (Brock), cousins, wrestling, s'mores, fires, dirty faces, boat rides... F U N!

Mosquitoes, dirt and allergies....not so fun. :)

My brother Aaron, the real life rocket scientist (not even kidding)





Boys loving all the time w/ Dad, and the grandparents, Mom & Doug


Eldest sister, Shelly w/ her eldest, Cari - Husband Mike with their youngest, Corbin



Brock & Bodie on the lake, Bodie driving w/ Dad


4 comments:

melinda said...

Looks like a GREAT trip! How fun! I LOVE camping near lakes:)

[dene'] said...

looks like some serious FUN! I wish I was able to be there!

Jamelle Kelly said...

I think i would have rather been on your camping trip than mine! he he he.

Miss Niss said...

yay! looks like you had a TON of fun!! it was cool to see pics of your oldest sister! i haven't seen her since i was a beehive i think!!!

(p.s. i can't view your workout blog and i'm bummed...)