My B a b Y
We went to check on the kids the other night before retiring to bed and found this character.... Little Wy has been known to take his diaper off when he feels the occasion permits...(Like, usually if he has a poopy diaper). Well, this time he must have taken it off, gone to bed and then wet himself and everything around him. ewww. Poor kiddo.
I am hanging on to a thread that these huge white flakes that are falling down will stop momentarily and the sun will shine down happily on me.. My poor garden is under blankets - I hope it is enough! Hot cakes & hot chocolate comin' right up!!!



1 comment:
I am laughing out loud at Wyatt in this picture! That is too funny. The crazy things kids do! I heard about the snow up in Flag. Now that's just wrong! Snow in May is not right. It is actually kind of chilly here in the valley. It's just the calm before the storm of triple digits! Love the dress up pics of Brock. I think dress up is ageless. It's always fun no matter how old you are! Lastly, I love your belt and skirt outfit!! Very cute.
Post a Comment