Saturday, May 10

Black River 2008
Fishing IS f u n!!!


After some slight hesitation, I decided to go on the annual Black River fishing trip. (We missed you Doug) Bodie and Jess were the veteran fishermen of the trip. Shane, Brock and I were new inductees! It was a great time. I am so proud of Bodie for hiking all the way in and OUT!!! Brock had a pretty cush ride on Dad's shoulders! I know this place has spoiled me for future trips elsewhere. We caught fish, after fish, after fish...
Thank you Mom for coming and staying with WYs-guy. There's no way we could've done it with him!!!











Many fun memories were made on this trip.



1 comment:

harmon family said...

Casey had plans to go there this weekend with his friends. But I think he might not go because there may be rain and he has already been out of town for work for three days this week. Man is it pretty though.