For you, NANA!!! :P
Here they are, pictures from Jess's and Bodie's fishing trip with Shane. For not being much of a fish person, it was good eating. I am expanding my palate as I grow older.
Here they are, pictures from Jess's and Bodie's fishing trip with Shane. For not being much of a fish person, it was good eating. I am expanding my palate as I grow older.
Wow, that's a big one! I hear Shane is quite the renowned fisherman at Roosevelt.
We have a family fishing trip coming up...we'll see how it goes!



2 comments:
Looks like a great fishing trip! I'm sure Bodie had fun.
We have a fishing trip coming up this month too. Fishing is always one of our favorite family activities. And fish is one of my favorite foods!
That little kid can catch fish!!!! Does Shane need anymore friends...I have a beautiful daughter! Papa will be so excited to see that big fish! And I'll ask this question for Brock, "Did you see an octupus in the water?" He always asks me that about the river. Have a great day!
Post a Comment