My first thought was that he looks annoyed in his sleep! That made ME laugh. Then I thought- there's a strong Matheson resemblance, which would not be surprising because of all the boys, he looks most like you. Regardless, ya gotta love the little guy. What a relief, after hearing only silence, to discover him sleeping instead of making mischief! mom
sara he is precious and SO YOU! My memories of your looks as a 3 year are a lot like Broc. SO CUTE! I love those moments when they are sleeping and so peaceful.
Hey I was just surfing around blogs and I noticed your husband looked familiar. I haven't seen Jess since we played football together in High School. He was a few years younger but soon to be the future start QB. Its always good to run into someone from Flag. Say Hi to Jess for me.
Funny. The day we moved Ashlyn to her toddler bed, she (of course) would not stay in it for her nap that day. We found her asleep sitting straight up in a corner.
I am Sara, and this is my blog: ALL BOY MANIA, my life as i know it. Thanks for visiting my attempt at capturing my daily life, photo-journal style! Enjoy!
11 comments:
My first thought was that he looks annoyed in his sleep! That made ME laugh. Then I thought- there's a strong Matheson resemblance, which would not be surprising because of all the boys, he looks most like you. Regardless, ya gotta love the little guy. What a relief, after hearing only silence, to discover him sleeping instead of making mischief! mom
He is so cute! I finally got my internet hooked up after the move, I've missed reading your blog! I've got a lot to catch up on...
Crack up! Such angels when they are asleep!
sara he is precious and SO YOU! My memories of your looks as a 3 year are a lot like Broc. SO CUTE! I love those moments when they are sleeping and so peaceful.
sara..i love the cracker dipping photos..and these photos are to die for!! so cute..i love them
This is classic!
Hey I was just surfing around blogs and I noticed your husband looked familiar. I haven't seen Jess since we played football together in High School. He was a few years younger but soon to be the future start QB. Its always good to run into someone from Flag. Say Hi to Jess for me.
How funny! Brock looks so much like a Matheson to me, he is so cute!
I love the way your recent pictures have turned out, like the ones with Wyatt and the crackers! Do you have a new camera? or new tricks?
So cute! I love it when little kids fall asleep sitting up.
Funny. The day we moved Ashlyn to her toddler bed, she (of course) would not stay in it for her nap that day. We found her asleep sitting straight up in a corner.
no matter how many times i look at that picture i cant help but laugh out loud. SO SO SO funny! what you up to? MORE POSTS!
Post a Comment