Tuesday, March 11

I have a love/hate relationship with cold sores.
For whatever reason I think I kinda like to get the darn things??? I'm not sure - I can't quite figure myself out.
They are really annoying though, and...annoying. No kissing for these lips. :(

16 comments:

Shauna said...

Never had a cold sore so I can't relate. I also can't relate to having awesome eyebrows like yours.

Marilyn said...

You crazy girl....we have had total melt downs in our family over cold sores....worse than bad hair days! Both Katie and Steve are pron to them...and life is not pretty when they come on....so good for you...if you can find love there...go for it!

Amber said...

sara- are you kidding me? I hate cold sores with a purple passion I have had them my whole life! what is it you like about them?

Becky said...

UGH! i hate cold sores! and now i will probably get one cause i am thinking about it. :P thanks! :) YOur hair looks cute! did you cute it again? i chopped mine pretty short...LOVING IT!

The Dean Family said...

you are such a crack up! & you're always runnin' runnin'..how fun though..love all the photos!

sara said...

I take it back...
They love me, I hate them!
I think I like the tingly part when they are first coming on, and the blistery part... but now I'm in the scabby part and that is NOT fun!!

Bec - ya, just got it chopped.

katiemaier said...

YOU ARE CRAZY...GIRL!!!! I WILL TELL YOU WHAT I LOVE...VALTREX!!! IF TAKEN AT FIRST DEVISTATING ITCH...THEY DONT EVEN COME OUT AND IF YOU CATCH IT LATE TWO TO THREE DAYS MAX...I DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT!!!! I'LL INTRODUCE YOU AND YOU'LL BE HOOKED ...CARZY GIRL

Abby Runyan said...

I've never had a cold sore (knock on wood) I get canker sores. SO I'm freaking out about the 1/2 Marathon. Way to go. I would totally die. I think I can run distance since I do on the treadmill but once I go outside I DIE!! It's so much harder. Way to go! I would have totally quite the minute my i-pod ran out, I'm a total baby when it comes to things like that, I'll leave the gym.

[dene'] said...

I LIKE YOUR HAIR DARK! SORRY ABOUT THE COLD SORES. HAVE YOU ALWAYS HAD THEM? [CROSSING MY FINGERS] I HAVE BEEN LUCKY NOT TO.

Marnie said...

Sara, Way to keep the cross-country spirit alive! That's awesome. And I love that you're not afraid to post close-up pictures of yourself. And why should you be?-- You're beautiful! I love your haircut.

debsfreckles said...

Okay this is funny because last night I said to my hubby,"look I am gettitng a cold sore." and it was pretty big already so I got the only chap stick I had (because we are out of town) and put it on. It is Burts Bees. I put it on before I went to bed and the cold sore had not grown much at all then I put some more on before I went to church and it lasted all 3 hours even with me rubbing my lips together. I have put it on all day and it is GONE! Of course it probably wont work the next time, but I am sure going to try it.

Jen-ben said...

You are so funny!
So...it's so crazy you left a comment this morning, because I had a dream about YOU last night. Except it was really sad because you died....:( I should just email you and tell you about it. One funny part was Jess pretty much beat up this nurse who was taking care of you. He wasn't coping well. :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you can put the word love in the same sentence as cold sore. I HATE those things! Thanks to our group of friends, I am now a victim of the awful things. You do look beautiful in your close ups!

Josie Allen said...

Sara, You look sooo pretty in those pictures. Cold sore and all.

melinda said...

I've never had a cold sore, but I've never heard anyone say anything good about them. Tyler absolutely hates them! It looks good on you though;)

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

Oh my goodness I get them like crazy. lets make up something special for the reason why we get them! :) I get them when I am stressed, or am not getting enough sleep. Weird I know. One of my many gifts from my daddy!